Decide to be exceptional
Equality and Diversity Policy
Globebyte is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst the whole workforce.
Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organisation is representative of all sections of society. Each employee will be respected and valued and able to give their best as a result.
This policy reinforces our commitment to providing equality and fairness to all in our employment and not provide less favourable facilities or treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, or sex and sexual orientation. We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
All employees, no matter whether they are part-time, full-time, or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect. When selecting candidates for employment, promotion, training, or any other benefit, it will be on the basis of their aptitude and ability.
All employees will be given help and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilise their unique talents.
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all team members are recognised and valued.
- To create a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for every employee.
- To not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying, or harassment, and to discipline those that breach this policy.
- To make training, development, and progression opportunities available to all staff.
- To promote equality in the workplace.
- To encourage anyone who feels they have been subject to discrimination to raise their concerns so we can apply corrective measures.
- To encourage employees to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- To regularly review all our employment practices and procedures so that fairness is maintained at all times.
- We will inform all employees that an equality and diversity policy is in operation and that they are obligated to comply with its requirements and promote fairness in the workplace. The policy will also be drawn to the attention of funding agencies, stakeholders, customers, learners, and job applicants.
Our policy will be monitored and reviewed annually to ensure that equality and diversity is continually promoted in the workplace.
If you have a learning technology or social learning technology need or you just want to debate some ideas call us on +44 (0)208 541 3426
Founded in 1991, we are a professional technology services organization that strive to help our clients be exceptional. We are a tightly integrated group of dedicated professionals with diverse backgrounds in technology, visual design, mathematics and applied research practices.
If you have an assumption you need to validate, or you need a proof of concept to enable project progress, then call us on +44 (0)208 541 3426